Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's just a memory I can't love completely.



Funny how times goes, isn't it? Just this time last year I was living it up in Boston, wondering about the state of my life to be and now I'm back in the same place, living it down in Dublin. Although my life has taken a nice pattern so far, I just wish I had more excitement. Although maybe all this dreary drab is preparing me for a whirlwind two years to come (two MAs and another international move...)

Although I'm bored, I'm content, very deep down. As a person, I'm someone who likes to be always on the go, always all the time. But in comparison to how my life used to be, I'm happy. I'll accept this change of pace with open arms. I like to look back on memories and the way my life used to be and smile, but sometimes, with some things, it's just impossible to do so. It's impossible to say "You know, it was great I went through that...because look at me now!" I feel that way, but a lot of the time I just start to think "Yeah, that was great, I've got some life experience and all, learned a lot....but give me a fucking break!" I need a break. It's been almost 22 years of hazy days and only living to survive.


I'm ready to start living now.